Sabtu, 6 September 2008

who is "genius"??

so, according to the topic, I always ask myself what is genius?? who is suitable for this word??
according to the wikipedia A genius is a person of great intelligence who shows an exceptional natural capacity of intellect, especially as shown in creative and original work. Geniuses always show strong individuality and imagination, and are not only intelligent, but unique and innovative. sometimes I wonder whether I am genius too or not..hahaha..Since I was born to this world up until now, I had seen many people that in my opinion belong to this genius group.

During I was a school boy, I had a friends that so lazy and a somnolent person. But, in contrast to his appearance, he is clever. I always got pissed with him during exam. During exam, he likes to slept early and get up late. In contrast to me, I always slept late and get up soon. But, after we got the result of the exam, he always get higher mark than me. Sometimes I thought that this is unfair because I make a lot of work but got little while he do nothing but got more. And I got frustrated after that and I try little more in order to defeat him. And at last, during our last mid term exam, for the first time, I surpass him in my favourite subject. Although it is only in one subject. I felt so satisfied with my achievement. So, in my opinion, the genius person does exist but it does not mean we; the ordinary people cannot surpass them and became the best. Sometimes, the genius power does exist in every people mind. But it depends on the person itself whether to switch it on or turn it off...

1 yang prihatin:

siti.mashitah berkata...

hurm...i dunno about true meaning of genius. (cewah..speaking london i. ngee)
but there certainly are some ppls that i think is genius.
those who pick things up fast, dun study much but could apply everything they learnt in questions (amazingly they got answered the questions correctly),
those who could connect an event to another (in sejarah),
and still have social life.
well...i'm no genius.
but syukur la for the brain given by god. plus, there's always a term "berusaha" for EVERYONE. =D