Rabu, 18 Mac 2009

one day of satisfaction

actually, this happen yesterday..
but, my mind is full of problem and give me headache..
so, I posting this event today..
yesterday, I went out with 2 friends ; khairi n sarah..
we went to klcc to watch the hot, latest movie which is the dragon ball evolution..
unfortunately, when we arrived at klcc, the clock already shown 2.40p.m.
so we missed the dragon ball movie which is at 1.30
actually, it was impossible for us to arrived at klcc at 1.30 because we went to klcc from our house at 1.00
so, we decide to watch the race to witch mansion mountain..
in my opinion, this movie was a best movie because it was so hillarious..
but, in my 2 friends opinion, they thought that the movie was boring because it lacked action..
after finished watch the movie, we went to Kadir Tomyam restaurant near the ampang point to taste his tomyam..
actually, only sarah order the tomyam..
I order the kuetiaw ladna while khairi order for fried kuetiaw..
after we fill our stomach to the fullest, we went back to our home..
khairi send me first to my house..
and left him with sarah..heheh..
I guess nothing bad happen to them coz I can chat with them at night..
overall, this day was the best coz I could watch the movie at cinema after a long time busy with the assgnments..
thats all, thank you for reading..huhuhu

0 yang prihatin: